Re: Static Library Compilation - Borland

From: Jon Torrey <ntox101_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 14:08:45 -0400

> I thought by default I didn't need to define SSL as libcurl by default will
>> use Windows SSPI?
>>

> No way

Lines 58 - 61 of Makefile.b32 :

# By default SSPI support is enabled for BCC
!ifndef DISABLE_SSPI
DEFINES = $(DEFINES) -DUSE_WINDOWS_SSPI
!endif

Looks like maybe there should be a =+ in there somewhere

I haven't followed this long thread, but you could try these too:
> -DUSE_SCHANNEL -DUSE_WINDOWS_SSPI

Perfect! That definitely cured my problem. Greatly appreciated.

Also I would like to state that this mailing this is probably one of the
most useful things I've ran into in a while regarding support / discussion
for this extremely useful library.

Regards,
JT