RE: Can someone explain why curl_easy_reset is not working?

From: Jonathan C. <well.bad_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 15:52:34 +0000

Investigating further, you were correct, the url in reality is not reseted, on https://github.com/bagder/curl/blob/master/lib/easy.c#L981, only data->set is cleared, however this is a UserDefined struct, url is inside the DynamicStatic struct, that is, data->change.

I will reset it by default from the binding, since I see it as expected behavior, probably changing that on libcurl can break someone else code.

BUT, I don't see how the weird errors from before were happening at all. So there is something here to look into.