Re: [Dbp-spotlight-users] Annotation format

From: Olivier Austina <olivier.austina_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 14:55:07 +0200

Thank for your reply David. This is the url I am using

std::string lang_url, text="President Obama called Wednesday on Congress
to extend a tax break for students included in last year's economic
stimulus package, arguing that the policy provides more generous
assistance.";

lang_url="http://spotlight.sztaki.hu:2222/rest/annotate?text=";

data=lang_url+text+"&confidence=0.0&support=0";

It sould be correct I thing.

Regards
Olivier