Re: Yet another libcurl Broken Pipe (Ubuntu 14)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 22:22:22 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 12 May 2014, Wagner Patriota wrote:

> Could anybody please help me with this?
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23482727/curl-easy-perform-crashing-on-ubuntu-server-14

Can you please post your question here for the pleasure of our readers instead
of redirecting them over to another site with lots of stuff. You're asking
here after all and we do the answers here.

> My code is working on Windows and OS X, but it's crashing on Ubuntu 14.04...

... and which libcurl versions and TLS backends are they all using? Especially
the Ubuntu one is of course interesting. I suspect it is older than 7.36.0?