RE: Building libcurl with Borland BCC5.5 compiler

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 21:07:16 +0100

On Fri, 9 May 2014, Jon Torrey wrote:

> Sorry for the delay, I was away from the desk this afternoon. After
> sending the e-mail I then realized, CRAP, I bet it would be beneficial
> to say exactly what changes were made.

No problem.

> Here in summary are the changes. I am not 100% aware of the original
> content of these lines so please bare with me :

I now have a patch ready to push... However, I think we can simplify it a little:

A) I don't think we need the extra include\curl on the include list
B) Line 97 can be:

NOHYPHEN1 = $(CSOURCES:-=_)
NOHYPHEN2 = $(NOHYPHEN1:vtls/=)

In my rush to get you up and running I accidentally introduced the forward slash in a copy/paste misunderstanding from Makefile.Watcom ;-)

I will push my changes - but are you also able to give these a final test please?

Many thanks

Steve