Test case 1506

From: Henrik /KaarPoSoft <henrik_at_kaarposoft.dk>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 00:13:23 +0200

Dear curl developers,

I am using curl in a linux distro called KaarPux:
http://kaarpux.kaarposoft.dk/

In general, curl works fine.

However, I do have a problem with test case 1506.

Under light load, test case 1506 fails 9 out of 10 times.
Under heavy load, test case 1506 never fails.

Test case 1506 sets
CURLMOPT_MAXCONNECTS=3
and then opens four connections.

The intention is, that when the 4th connection is established,
it will evict the first connection from the cache,
and re-use this cache entry.

However, in my case, under light load,
it is not the first connection in
the cache which is evicted, but the third.
Thus the test case fails.

I presume that the problem is, that all three cache entries
have the same timestamp down to microsecond level.

In real life, this would probably not be a problem;
who cares which cache entry is evicted if they are
less than a microsecond apart.

However, it is not nice if the test case fails
(on fast systems under light load).

Introducing a 1 millisecond sleep fixes the testcase.
Patch:
https://sourceforge.net/p/kaarpux/code/ci/master/tree/master/packages/c/curl.files/usleep_1506.patch

/Henrik