Re: Hi, Why CURLINFO_SSL_VERIFYRESULT always return 0.

From: Mischa Salle <mischa.salle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 10:03:26 +0200

Hi Larry,
we need to know a bit more about what you are doing, such as which options
you might have disabled, but first of all, do you mean the return value of
curl_easy_getinfo() is 0 or errorInfo is 0. The former is expected (it is
actually CURLE_OK), the latter is not expected unless the actual
verification succeeded.

Best regards,
Mischa

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 3:11 PM, 志平林 <larry.lin_at_outlook.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am using libcurl 7.31.0.
> I got similar issue to the following case:
> https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=43158
>
> I am sure the certification failed, and I want to get the detail error
> information through:
> curl_easy_getinfo(curl, CURLINFO_SSL_VERIFYRESULT, &errorInfo);
>
> But it always return 0.
> Is it a libcurl known bug?
> Anybody can help me?
>
> thanks