Re: curl 7.36.0, configure.ac, pkg-config and nghttp2

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 00:30:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 21 Apr 2014, Dilyan Palauzov wrote:

> Running curl 7.36.0/configure --with-nghttp2 calls
> CURL_CHECK_PKGCONFIG("libnghttp2", "/lib/pkgconfig") from acinclude.m4,
> which effectively sets PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR via CURL_EXPORT_PCDIR to
> "/lib/pkgconfig", so that "pkg-config" isn't looking anymore in
> /usr/lib64/pkgconfig and failes to find (there) libnghttp2, even if it is
> perfectly correct installed.

Ack, the configure script wronly passes in a bad path when --with-nghttp2 is
used without a path - I suspect that is still an exception. Please see my
attached patch for a fix that I believe is correct. Please let me know if it
works for you too!

And btw, you might want curl from git or a daily snapshot and nghttp2 from git
to be fairly sure they both build and work together...

Thanks for your report!