curl_failf causes crash with --enable-threaded-resolver

From: truefiresnake <truefiresnake_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 12:59:34 +0400

I’ve builded curl for iOS with this script https://github.com/JohnPoison/cURL-SSL-for-iOS/blob/master/cURL/build-libcurl.sh I’ve added option --enable-threaded-resolver to prevent my app from crashing when curl_resolv_timeout occurs. But that didn’t help and I’m still getting crashes (btw crash is in main thread) http://monosnap.com/image/DBtQ4XgSiLfVFPt52IBNscnPYzA5Uv . How can I solve this problem?