Re: Timeout for TLS (using WinSSL)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 14:28:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 4 Apr 2014, Marcus Ilgner wrote:

> using libcurl 7.36 on Windows, compiled with WinSSL, I get a timeout when
> connecting to a HTTPS URL. Looking at the Wireshark dump, I can see:

Can you just clarify if you get the problem at the same spot as Edward (in bug
#1352) does?

I have to admit that it looks wrong to time-out on that line like that so we
need to adjust it somehow. I'm just not very fluent in those APIs so while I
can help out with the libcurl architecture stuff, I'm not the best windows dev
to fix this problem all the way.