AW: Re: problems making curl-7.36.0 from sources on Windows

From: Frank Haferkorn <F.Haferkorn_at_rst-automation.de>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 12:26:06 +0200

Hallo all,
> Daniel Stenberg asked?
> Those are functions that all should be present in libcurl. How did you
invoke configure?

I did a

./configure --with-winssl

From a cygwin shell

I found out that prior to the error messages I already sent,
I got these errors while I am makng my configuration
.
Is this the reason for the make interruption,
And how can I fix this....

I already did a

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/cygdrive/c/Windows/system32/

as both libs: "ldap32.dll" and "ws2_32.dll" are in
/cygdrive/c/Windows/system32/.

Can you help me with this?

Yours,
   Frank

+++++++++++++++++++++++

*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -lwldap32.
*** you link to this library. But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have
*** because I did check the linker path looking for a file starting
*** with libwldap32 but no candidates were found. (...for file magic test)

*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -lws2_32.
*** you link to this library. But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have
*** because I did check the linker path looking for a file starting
*** with libws2_32 but no candidates were found. (...for file magic test)
*** The inter-library dependencies that have been dropped here will be
*** automatically added whenever a program is linked with this library
*** or is declared to -dlopen it.

*** Since this library must not contain undefined symbols,
*** because either the platform does not support them or
*** it was explicitly requested with -no-undefined,
*** libtool will only create a static version of it.

RST Industrie Automation GmbH * Carl-Zeiss-Str. 51, D-85521 Ottobrunn
Tel. +49-89-9616018-20 * Fax +49-89-9616018-10 * http://www.rst-automation.de

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Robert Schachner
Amtsgericht München: HRB 103 626 * ID-Nr. DE 811 466 035