RE: Filtering the autobuilds page

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 22:02:52 +0000

On Mon, 24 Mar 2014, Dan Fandrich wrote:

> > a) The drop down box in both IE11 and Firefox 27.0.1 appeared fairly
> > small - only large enough to display "al" from "all" and "M" from.
> > "Memory Tracking"
> > b) Changing the selection caused the column width to jump around -
> > I appreciate this columns are dynamic but would fixed width make
> > more sense?
>
> I got a chance to see this in FF28 on Linux, and I didn't see any issues.
> Does it still occur for you?

It's fine under Windows 7 with IE9 but still has issues under Windows 8 with
IE10 and on Windows 8.1 with IE11, FF27.0.1 and FF28 (just upgraded from
27.0.1).

In IE10 it is centred underneath "Options" but very small - just about
enough room for the drop down icon. Under IE11 and FF it is to the right of
Options and again very small - displaying the drop down icon in IE but not
FF.

Kind Regards

Steve