Re: Windows select fails with 7.34.0 and 7.35.0 using multi_perform

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 23:30:47 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 19 Feb 2014, Alan wrote:

> Here is the only solution I have found so far. It is really a hack.

Thanks for that and sorry for me dropping the ball on this problem this long.

Alan, I would apprecite your comment on the attached patch. I based it on your
work but tried to apply the necessary logic around it that I think should be
there for this case.

Björn, please give it a look too. The problem is (I believe) in the state when
connecting the data connection for passive FTP as then we would not return the
right socket to wait for.

I don't know if I have the nerves to merge this fix before the release. And I
also don't want it remain this broken in the next release. Argh. Decisions
decisions!