RE: libcurl linking problem

From: Huw Gallon <huw_at_maxnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 12:18:08 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Stenberg [mailto:daniel_at_haxx.se]
Sent: 11 March 2014 12:06
To: libcurl development
Subject: RE: libcurl linking problem

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014, Huw Gallon wrote:

> Further to my last, I tried to install
> libcurl-devel-7.35.0-3.0.cf.rhel6.i686.rpm. This is now demanding yet
> more dependent packages

I would recommend you consider simply building from source instead, that
shortcuts all that packet and dependency chasing.

Thank you. What (and where) are the correct libcurl sources I should use
for Redhat 6.3 i686?
Huw Gallon

DISCLAIMER

This electronic message (and any attachments) is from Maximum Network
Solutions and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain information that is confidential, potentially legally
privileged, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you
are not the intended recipient(s) you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files
associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying
to the message or by telephone on the number above, and delete it and any
copies of it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be
monitored.

We have taken steps to ensure that this message (and any attachments or
hyperlinks contained within it) are free from computer viruses and the
like. However, in accordance with good computing practice the recipient
is responsible for ensuring that it is actually virus free before opening
it.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author, and do
not necessarily represent those of the company.

Recording of Telephone Calls

Calls may be recorded for quality, training and security purposes.