http2 test server

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 09:47:19 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

We need to get a http2 test server for the test suite to start improving our
http2 protocol support even more.

nghttp2 has all the code we need for this already basically, but...

1. that's written in C++ and I would prefer to have one in plain C89 so that
    we get basically the same portability there as with most of our existing
    code

2. we need the server to be able to send completely broken protocol stuff in a
    controlled manner, exactly the way we can make the http and ftp server do.

3. there's a risk that we don't find stuff if we base the client side and the
    server side on the same code base/project!

Any suggestions on how to proceed with this?