me

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 10:19:23 +0100 (CET)

Hey

Sorry for being ego-centric here but I just want to let you all know about my
upcoming few weeks so that you perhaps will give me some slack if I'm not
responding fast enough:

TL;DR: between February 22 and March 15 I'll probably be less attentative to
curl stuff.

A) I'm leaving for a ski vacation this weekend and I'll be away during the
    entire next week. I might respond to important stuff but perhaps not even
    that. It depends a lot on my network situation where I'll stay and I don't
    know how it'll turn out.

B) On March 4th I'll go to IETF in London and I'll participate in the HTTP and
    http2 meetings and work. If you're there (for IETF or other), give me a
    ping and we could perhaps meet up and talk curl over a coffe/beer.

C) Following IETF, I'll head over to Paris and spend March 10-14 there
    working in person with the others in the Mozilla networking team. If
    you're there, give me a ping and we could perhaps meet up and talk curl
    over a coffe/beer.

Also within this period: The 7.36.0 feature freeze starts on Feb 26, next
week.