How to get a frame of image data from rtsp stream

From: zy wu <ajtwofoot_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 16:07:02 +0800

I want to capture a frame of image from the ip camera with libcurl
(7.34), used the example source "rtsp.c" and I defined a call back
function. Packet capture tool shows camera is transmitting data to me.
I used CURLOPT_INTERLEAVEDATA parameter to set the receive buffer, and
used CURLOPT_INTERLEAVEFUNCTION parameter to set the callback function, but
what makes me confused is that the stream data did not enter my call back
function. Please help me .