Re: Wrong NgHTTP2 user-data

From: Fabian Frank <fabian.frank.de_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 12:24:10 -0800

Dp
On Jan 29, 2014, at 9:52 AM, Gisle Vanem <gvanem_at_yahoo.no> wrote:

>> Something is wrong in 'userp' for the HTTP2 recv_callback().
>
> Another patch for http2.c; the number of elements in the 'nghttp2_session_callbacks' structure is now reduced by 2 in version 0.3.0 (I'm not sure when the change happened, but
> checking for ver 0.3.0 work for me).
>
> The excess initialisers gets passed by gcc, but not MSVC. It says:
> http2.c(149) : error C2078: too many initializers".
> So a patch like this would be in order:
Do we already want to introduce ifdefs for backwards compatibility at this point? HTTP2 and nghttp2 are moving so fast and nothing is finalized yet, so it might make the code easier to maintain in the long run if we just mandate an exact (or the latest) nghttp2 version until things are more stabilized. What do you think?

Regards,
Fabian