Re: How do I customise SSL hostname validation

From: Peter Andrews <pete.andrews7_at_virginmedia.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 11:28:14 +0000

Thanks guys,

I have looked at CURLOPT_RESOLVE, this seems to be a viable option if I can
get authorisation to update the library on our existing systems. My
application is sending financial transactions to servers belonging to the
banking industry so there are tight controls over security and what I can
change without the need for a full re-audit of our system.

I've also been looking at using SSL_CTX_FUNCTION, could this call back be
used to do the customised validation I need?

Pete