Re: question of curl_easy_getinfo on sftp

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 23:01:40 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 20 Jan 2014, Fabian Frank wrote:

> I created a new version of the patch with git format-patch, a helpful commit
> message and verified that it compiles with gcc -Wall. Pleas let me know if
> this can be merged or should be improved further.

Lovely, much appreciated. I was going to ask for exactly that! Thanks!

I've now pushed your patch. If you look at the commit message, I modified it
_slightly_ just to fit our pattern a little better. We try to phrase the first
line like:

   [area]: [short desc]

(I'm only telling you since you seem to want to help out and learn our ways, I
I don't want to look like I'm complaining.)