Re: libcurl hangs in SSL handshake

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 08:27:26 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 14 Jan 2014, sachin dravid wrote:

> This issue is almost similar to
>
> http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2008-04/0276.html

That won't help us much though, as it is almost six years old and we fixed it
there and then as you can see in the mail thread...

Can you spot any pattern in which hosts you experience this problem with? We
need to scale down your recipe so that we can instrument what's going on.

To me, the main concern is that the timeout doesn't seem to trigger. Are you
using curl_multi_perform() or curl_multi_socket_action(), you seem to imply
*perform(), right?

(from your other response)
> Can large number of easy interfaces be an issue? (10 processes each running
> 100 easy interfaces in parallel)

Each process is separated from the others so they're really "just" 100 for
each instance and that's not a very large number for a modern machine.