Re: bug in curl when using threaded resolver but no IPv6 since 7.34.0, all connections time out

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 13:16:12 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 8 Jan 2014, Eric Hassold wrote:

> Thanks for this quick follow up. We actually based our builds and tests on a
> updated checkout of your repo from today, and issue can be reproduced
> systematically with any checkout after commit 02fbc26d59c59170fd...,
> including curl-7_34_0 and up to latest commit
> (01513161830d4533cf66738c2a3cd48e88468b76).

Okay, thanks. Unfortunately I've rebuilt as well with --disable-ipv6 and
threaded resolver but it works just fine to do:

  $ src/curl --connect-timeout 5 www.yahoo.com

... on my Linux box. Can you tell me something more about your environment,
including your full curl -V output for your test build. Can you show us what
output -v tells you on the failed run?

What happens without "--connect-timeout 5" ?