How to resend request when authentication

From: lizhilong <jy_lizl_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 17:49:50 +0800

Hi
 I'm working for basic authentication by curl.
 I set header callback as follow.
   curl_easy_setopt(d->m_handle, CURLOPT_HEADERFUNCTION, headerCallback);

In headerCallback(),I set authentication message when catch 401 httpcode.
   String userpass = credential.user() + ":" + credential.password();
   curl_easy_setopt(d->m_handle, CURLOPT_USERPWD, userpass.utf8().data());

In the run , I set wrong user and password for request.
In expect headerCallback() will be called until I set right message .
but actually ,It just call two times,then give me a wrong page.

Does I need resend the request when I set authentication message?
And How to resend the request?
Is there somebody can help me?

Thanks.
Li Zhilong