Re: Again problem with static linking

From: Nacho Man <nacho2874_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 14:22:06 -0800 (PST)

On Saturday, December 21, 2013 3:46 PM, Kublo Enter <kubaqw1_at_wp.pl> wrote:

I have undefined reference to `_imp__curl_easy_init'.

I combined various settings: CURL_STATIC, compiler search path curl-7.33.0-devel-mingw32\include\curl, but always i have linkier error.

I know this probably won't work, it's just a suggestion.  On my system, which is Linux, I have to make sure I set the CXXFLAGS for C++ files.  Are you doing that or just setting your CFLAGS?  Also, on my system, I need to tell the compiler where to look for the curl library with something like LDFLAGS="-L/your/path/to/libcurl" LIBS="-lcurl".   Just a thought.