RE: [bagder/curl] 812c5a: pop3: Fixed APOP timestamp detection from commit 1...

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 22:40:28 +0000

On Thu, 19 Dec 2013, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> > pop3: Fixed APOP timestamp detection from commit 1cfb436a2f1795
>
> I'm not sure it was this or the previous APOP commit but test 864 broke
> for me now:

I broke test864 with commit 1cfb436a2f1795 and was hoping this would fix it.

> ... let me know if I should do something!

I have ran the code against one of my email servers that supports APOP and
all seemed good but I may still have missed something as I can't run the
test server (being Windows) here.

Are you able to send me the test log in a private email?

Many thanks

Steve