RE: curl bug: ftp passwd with semicolon

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 13:30:14 +0000

On Sat, 14 Dec 2013, Steve Holme wrote:

> > > I'll work on that.
> >
> > Would you object to something like the attached patch?
>
> The modifications themselves look good to me - except it
> undoes some of my hard work :(
>
> A bit of minor feedback:

Thinking about this again this morning, I also think CURLOPT_OPTIONS now
CURLOPT_AUTH_OPTIONS would be better off as CURLOPT_LOGIN_OPTIONS to avoid
confusion with the auth= that may be passed into the login options, but also
be consistent with some of the documentation and code that I've already
written (such as parse_login_details(), etc...)

As such, I've attached an updated patch - which also contains the
documentation and OS/400 modifications I mentioned in my email last night.

Kind Regards

Steve