progress function in curl version 7.21.2

From: Ravi Doppalapudi <ravi.doppalapudi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 15:24:27 -0600

Hi,

I am trying to lose my connection when i detect a condition in my progress
function. I see the debug from curl saying Closing connection but it does
not seem to close it until the file completes the download and then it says
operation was aborted. Any ideas on how I can stop the download from this
progress function. (I am returning a non-zero "1" from my progress
function) when I detect this.

Thanks
-Ravi

latform_start[2873]: * Callback aborted
platform_start[2873]: * Closing connection #0
(File completes download here instead of aborting for about 2 mins or so)
platform_start[2873]: * Operation was aborted by an application callback