Runtime Error at start debugging in vc

From: Zahi Mashael <zahi.mashael_at_mashucan.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 15:31:29 +0100

Hi,

I built Curl with vc9 and linked libcurl.lib to a simple win32 application.
When I start debugging, I get the error:

/Runtime Error!//
//
//R6034//
//An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library//
//incorrectly.//
//Please contact the application ...//
/
What I'm doing wrong here?
Trying to compile with different "code generation" settings didn't help.

Thanks
  --

Zahi Mashael
manager

Kaiser-Karkabi-House
Bab El Deer
20200 Shfar-am/ Israel
phone: +972 4 9861165
fax: +972 4 901770
mobil: +972 5 27254053
email: zahi.mashael_at_mashucan.com <mailto:zahi.mashael_at_mashucan.com>
Internet: http://www.mashucan.com

registry:
tax office Nazareth Illit, 028360584

management:
Zahi Mashael

The contents of this e-mail is confidential and solely for the
addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, please note, that any form of knowledge,
publication, duplication, or disclosure
of the content this e-mail is prohibited. We ask you in this case the
sender of this e-mail to inform.