Re: slow uploading speed for single task on osx

From: Ίς <737247165_at_qq.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 18:06:54 +0800

The lib curl version is 7.26.
And because the code concerning about lib curl is deeply embedded into the solution, it might be a little bit hard to extract the complete sample code to repeat the problem :(

And in fact it is a product that has been online for a long time. Here is the link to download the software( it is safe, I promise). http://storage.tongbupan.com/tbpstatic/clients/mac/TongbupanMac-1.0.12.dmg

If there is really a need to provide the sample code, I will have a try, but it will take a little bit more time.