curl-7.33 pre-built dynamic library

From: Ali Nikzad <nikzad.a_at_outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 12:57:24 -0500

I am using the 32-bit dynamic pre-built binaries of libcurl 7.33 in a C++ application. I downloaded the msi installation of the files from www.confusedbycode.com/curl/ .When I install the msi in my machine and use the dlls everything works fine. But when I port those dlls and use them in another machine without installing the msi, libcurl does not work. I wonder what happens in installation that I am missing. Should I register the dlls in the second machine manually?