(no subject)

From: amar singh <amarbalbirsingh_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 02:39:04 +0800 (SGT)

Hi ,    This is my first post  to libcurl !    My requirement is to make libcurl work with one proprietary SSL module.    one major thing is the way server-certificate verification happens.  My SSL module provides some API to be used to verify server-certs.   I have to make those changes in the libcurl code to send the server certificated to my SSL module and let my SSL module to verify and libcurl  use my verification result to allow/discard the connection.   I was searching if there are any call backs provided in libcurl to allow the 3rd party verify and libcurl give a call back which will be called by the 3rd SSL module .   I see one TODO item (http://curl.haxx.se/docs/todo.html#Provide_callback_for_cert_verifi) I wish to contribute to this, I wanted to know if any work has been done wrt. If some code pointers/ doc on how the present design is done and how  we can make it more generic would really help me both ways to achieve my task and as well contribute back to the community.   thanks Amar