Re: reagrding error in getting complete server response

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 03:56:34 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 14 Nov 2013, Sunil Chandrasekharan wrote:

Please stop the top-posting.

> Can you add my sample.pl file inside apache. then start apache and try to
> access it using browser . if it displays the entire ouput. then fine. now
> use the example c file as given by Daniel
> http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/getinmemory.html
>
> Please let me know if you are able to get the same output with the c file as
> it is shown using browser.
>
> I just want to clarify here that the same c file i have used and still i am
> not getting the entire response lines as output.

Exactly how does it misbehave? You're not very specific here. Can you also
show us what headers your server sends back in that response?

That example has been working fine for everyone for many years, and if it
doesn't work there's a bug in libcurl and it would then hit a large amount of
people so it isn't likely that something like that would go on unnoticed. I
think the problem is rather somewhere in your test setup or something...