RE: Base64 decoding

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 21:56:32 +0000

On Sat, 02 Nov 2013, Steve Holme wrote:

> > In summary I have no idea why Test 206 is failing at present, so
> > if you could do some digging Daniel that would be great.
>
> I've just pushed out another fix - I hadn't extracted the header
> value out when operating in Proxy Tunnel mode :(
>
> Hopefully this resolves the main issue with the proxy tests - although
> there is still getpart() to fix up.

I've pushed a separate fix for getpart.c in the testpart app - it's one of
the test suite apps that I managed to get compiling so I was able to feed in
some test data and fix the base64 decoding here ;-)

Thanks also to Kamil for his assistance with some additional testing.

Hopefully the auto builds will start to return to normal now - unless there
is anything else I have missed ;-)

Kind Regards

Steve