getting CURL parse the body

From: Sivasamy, Kalidoss <Kalidoss.Sivasamy_at_citadelgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 18:38:16 +0000

I am able to get the headers with the option below and parse the headers fine.
curl_easy_setopt(m_pCurl, CURLOPT_HEADER, 1);

But how can I parse header and body from the same stream? I tried to go one line after the HTTP headers, it doesn't see to work. Any ideas or a link to a similar discussion?

Thanks,
Kal

CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY NOTICE

The contents of this message and any attachments may be confidential and proprietary. If you are not an intended recipient, please inform the sender of the transmission error and delete this message immediately without reading, distributing or copying the contents.