Re: undefined reference's when building libcurl.dll on mingw-w64

From: ken han <j609444_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 10:25:25 -0700

I was following these instructions http://curl.haxx.se/docs/install.html,
the MingW32 section. After I figured out there was three Makefile.m32 that
needed to be edited it seems to be building. So this error had something to
do with the path to openssl.

Next I need to figure out how to install it. "mingw32-make install" and
"mingw32-make mingw32-install" do not work. Is there instructions any where
for all the files I need to manually/use install the libraries? Thanks