RE: Server Verfication skipped with version 7.21.2

From: Yehezkel Horowitz <horowity_at_checkpoint.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 06:39:13 +0000

>With curl version below - I see that the server verification is skipped from the curl verbose logs. I am setting the CURLOPT_CAINFO to point to the proper certs as well. How can i setup curl so that it does validate the server certificates.

CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER & CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST are your friends.

But they have a secure default values (validate the server certificate).

Can you show us how you are using curl (and the verbose logs)?

If you are using the curl (not libcurl), you should NOT have -k option in you command-line.

Regards,

Yehezkel Horowitz