Re: Failed Self Test (Mac OSX, x64)

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 16:25:07 -0400

On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Oct 2013, Jeffrey Walton wrote:

>> I believe the lack of SSLv3 is causing the handshake failures.
>
> Yes, I think that libcurl might need some attention to work properly with an
> OpenSSL built like that. Are you up to it?
Sure.

opensslconf.h translates the options into defines:

$ cat ./include/openssl/opensslconf.h
/* opensslconf.h */
/* WARNING: Generated automatically from opensslconf.h.in by Configure. */

/* OpenSSL was configured with the following options: */
#ifndef OPENSSL_SYSNAME_MACOSX
# define OPENSSL_SYSNAME_MACOSX
#endif
#ifndef OPENSSL_NO_SSL2