Re: Migration away from SourceForge?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 11:19:17 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 12 Oct 2013, Jeffrey Walton wrote:

> Would it be possible to migrate away from SourceForge? Or at least put it on
> the roadmap for debate?

I would like that as well since I find sourceforge quite annoying these days.
We only use the trackers (bugs and feature-requests) on sourceforge now, so
the migration would only be to move away to something else without losing
data. And of course make sure that the new destination isn't worse than what
we have now and have a likelihood of surviving a bunch of years.

I just don't think it is of importance enough to spend much of my own time on
it so unless someone else steps up and do most of the work it won't happen in
a while.