libcurl: HTTP NTLMv2 user authentication

From: Thomas Herchek <therchek_at_fiberlink.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 14:00:16 -0400

Hi,

We are using libcurl to make a HTTP Post to a SCEP server. We pass a username and password and set the auth type to CURLAUTH_ANY. Our client is telling us this is using NTLMv1 authentication and they want us to support NTLMv2. We using version 7.21.1 and are linking with OpenSSL 1.0.0a. Is NTLMv2 supported? And if so, how?

Fiberlink Disclaimer: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.