Re: any libcurl API to delete expired cookies?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 23:18:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013, YAMADA Yasuharu wrote:

>> I think the feature of removing expired cookies should be separate from the
>> one that limits the total amount of cookies. I'm convinced there are people
>> who might want that expiring feature without the max limit set.
>
> I quarry expired cookies patch from my "[new feature] Maximum limitation of
> cookies" patch. Please check.

Hello again Yamada,

I found this old patch by accident lingering around and I thought I'd take a
look and see if we can merge this. I can't apply it since both git and patch
says the patch file is illegally formatted.

Could you please give it a quick check and if possible submit a fixed version
that I can try out?