Re: I need faster feedback of completion of a request.

From: yi huang <yi.codeplayer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 20:47:02 +0800

Err, it turns out this is not a bug of libcurl.It's because our usage
is wrong. Our currently loop is like this:

while 1:
    process shared request queue, add them to multi handle.
    select with fdset
    multi_perform
    process multi->msglist

Because select is called before multi_perform, so we blocked on
select. Now we've changed that like follow, and problem vanished.

while 1:
    select with fdset including an eventfd which used to notify new requests.
    process shared request queue, add them to multi handle.
    multi_perform
    process multi->msglist

I hope we can add an example loop to the multi api tutorial, then
people won't make this mistake like me.
Thanks for your reply and apologies for wasting your time ;D

--
http://yi-programmer.com/