Re: SSL certificates and increasing memory usage

From: Jerry Blakley <jerry_at_getpantheon.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 11:49:22 -0700

Thanks Daniel for the patch for cert_stuff. It seems like the proper
solution. I'll look into taking that direction.
Also, thanks Kamil for the references. I'll need to look there more
carefully. It does seem that the issue boils down to allocations
in pem_CreateObject, and the references to finalize look promising.
I continue to gather more metrics to get a better handle. We expect our
fusedav instance to need about 70M of memory and by running a continual
series of tests overnight can see that extend to 150M, so that's the size
of the problem we are investigating.
Thanks again.
Jerry