RE: v7.30.0 is slower than v2.29.0 when I upload files with FTP

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 11:53:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 19 Aug 2013, Mike Mio wrote:

> I modified your ftpupload.c example to upload and time a set of files. You
> can see the difference between versions clearly.

I rather want to see exactly what details during a single problematic transfer
that take the time. Can you for example try using curl to upload and use the
--trace-ascii and --trace-time to get detailed verbose logging with
microsecond timing resolution? (I would then like to compare and see if I can
detect the same or similar effects in my own test setups.)

You can of course get that kind of debug logging yourself as well in a
libcurl-using app, and you might want to use the debug.c example for
inspiration if you prefer that route!