Re: Multi-handle hanging up immediately after creating FTP data socket (using GCD)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 22:37:54 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 14 Aug 2013, Bill Doyle wrote:

> Excellent, glad to hear that I'm not crazy. :) Thanks for all your help with
> this issue, I would have had no idea where to start. In the meantime, will
> forcing it to register for read and write on all sockets cause any problems?

I don't think so. You mostlyrisk that it isn't as efficient as otherwise since
it may then get signalled to act on sockets where it has nothing to do.

The attached patch is what I'm trying out right now and I expect to push this
to git after some additional local testing... It fixes the problem for me.