Compiling curl with sftp support on windows using vc9

From: Guy Sheffer <guy.s_at_zend.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 11:45:32 +0300

Hello all,
I am new to this maillling list :)

I am trying to build curl with sftp support on windows using VC9.
I have got the libssh2 libarary version 1.4.1 for this in the build
environment.

I tried passing them as an environment variable as suggested in curls
sources<https://github.com/bagder/curl/blob/master/winbuild/BUILD.WINDOWS.txt>
.
but that did not work, I did not see any mention of SSH in the build ouput
and compiler commands. I tried passing WITH_SSH2=dll as an environment
variable and LIBSSH2_PATH with the path to the dll library (also tried
static).

I also tried do change the build target, but then nmake returns:
NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make
'vc-dll-ssl-dll-ssh-dll-zlib-dll'

What is the way to include libssh2 in the build?

Using curl 7.31.0

Guy