Re: Problem with AUTH against Telia SMTP server

From: Gokhan Sengun <gokhansengun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 11:10:28 +0300

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 10:44 AM, Kim Johansson <kbkj_at_telia.com> wrote:

> I have tested version 7.27 7.29 and 7.31 with the same negative result.

Hi Kim, is it possible for you to quickly test DIGEST-MD5 with curl version
7.26? This was the first version I added DIGEST-MD5 support, with versions
7.27 a lot of refactoring on that code took place, therefore this test will
help bisecting the problem.

However, please DO note that below is added with 7.31 and will not be
available in previous releases. You have to use the old method for testing
older versions.

curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_USERNAME, "username:password;options");

Thanks.