curl causes problem in registering the dll

From: Ali Nikzad <nikzad.a_at_outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 10:45:41 -0400

Hello,
I want to use the curl library to work with HTTP from a dll file. I am developing in C++.I tested the library in a win32 application to request a webpage and getting the result and it worked perfectly. The problem rises when I am doing the same thing in a dll project. The project is built correctly but when I try to register the dll with rundll32, I receive this message: "The specified module could not be found". I found out that without calling "curl_easy_init()" everything works, but after adding this function call I get the message.
I am sure the project settings are correct because it worked with the same settings in a win32 application.
Any ideas?
Thanks,Ali