Re: curl_multi_wait revent for extra_fd not set

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 23:42:26 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 18 Jul 2013, Evgeny Turnaev wrote:

> Another fix in attachment.

Okay, I had a proper look now then and I have a much larger fix to suggest,
see my attachment. I don't have any test case for this so I haven't actually
verified that this is working properly.

Changes:

- Use a different index lookup that I think look easier and I think it is
correct

- It only copies if any socket had activity

- It translates between the internal bitfields and the external ones as
there's no guarantee they actually match!

I'm very interested in feedback, especially if someone can test it against
some real code/application...