RE: New SSL backend GSKit, certinfo for everyone, etc.

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 15:26:35 +0200

Oscar Koeroo wrote:

> I've taken a look at the code and I've spotted a problem in the reuse
of the variable 'i' in the function Curl_verifyhost()

You're right, thanks for pointing it. This sequence will be rewritten in
the next round.

> Cool, but may I add a comment about the names of some structs and
defines which is the lack of a curl_ or CURL_ prefix. The terms used
could easily clash with another SSL backend.

Next round will also prefix defines with CURL_ and typedefs with curl_

Regards,
Patrick