RE: strdup

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 18:01:55 +0200

On 12 July 2013 15:18, Ryan <meokid2_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> Upon further examination, I see that the patch is quite trivial and
not worth any fuss. But to an initial observer, saying you're submitting
an untested patch sounds a bit sketchy to me. You obviously have a
different opinion.

Please don't troll on it.

My initial message was triggered by the fear of breaking something in
the configuration/setup scheme of the library for platforms I do not
have. This scheme has become quite complicated and I hoped an answer
from Yang, since he is known to me as one of the persons who know it
better.

His answer really helped me and now the problem is over, as far as OS400
is concerned.

Thanks again Yang :-)
Patrick